Andy Needham is a senior motion designer specialised in design, animation and compositing with over 15 years of experience.
Over the years, Andy has continued to develop his craft both technically and artistically and is skilled in a variety of software with particular emphasis on Cinema 4D and After Effects.
Andy has strong communication and presentation skills and is an experienced author with a demonstrated history of working in the e-learning industry teaching the software he loves to use on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com.
Andy is the director of imcalledandy Ltd which operates from London’s King’s Cross providing several creative services.
If you have a scheduling inquiry or wish to chat about an upcoming project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D / 2D Motion Graphics
- Creative Direction
- VFX / Compositing
- Software Training
Unit 7, Tileyard Acorn Studios,
103-105 Blundell Street,
London N7 9BN
Articles & Interviews
- Brograph Podcast, Episode 167 - January 2019
- Pro Video Podcast, Episode 67 - September 2018
- Ukramedia Podcast, Episode 30 - August 2018
- GreyscaleGorilla - May 2018
- Brograph Podcast, Episode 100 - September 2017
- Motionworks Interview - August 2015
- Game Changer, CG Society - March 2015
- Computer Arts Projects, Issue 149 - April 2011
Andy is the creator of the X-Particles Challenge which is an annual competition designed to inspire creativity using MAXON's Cinema 4D and Insydium’s X-Particles.