Andy Needham is a senior motion designer specialised in design, animation and compositing with over 15 years of experience.
Over the years, Andy has continued to develop his craft both technically and artistically and is skilled in a variety of software with particular emphasis on Cinema 4D and After Effects.
Andy has strong communication and presentation skills and is an experienced author with a demonstrated history of working in the e-learning industry teaching the software he loves to use on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com.
Andy is the director of imcalledandy Ltd which operates from London’s King’s Cross providing several creative services.
If you have a scheduling inquiry or wish to chat about an upcoming project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D / 2D Motion Graphics
- Creative Direction
- VFX / Compositing
- Software Training
Unit 7, Tileyard Acorn Studios,
103-105 Blundell Street,
London N7 9BN
Articles & Interviews
- 8 ways to increase your efficiency with After Effects, Ftrack – Jan 2020
- The Freelance Monocle, Episode 20 – Dec 2019
- Mograph Podcast, Episode 208 - Nov 2019
- Monday Meeting - Nov 2019
- Inside Cinema 4D R21, Greyscalegorilla - Sep 2019
- Brograph Podcast, Episode 167 - Jan 2019
- Pro Video Podcast, Episode 67 - Sep 2018
- Ukramedia Podcast, Episode 30 - Aug 2018
- NAB 2018, Greyscalegorilla - May 2018
- Brograph Podcast, Episode 100 - Sep 2017
- Motionworks Interview - Aug 2015
- Game Changer, CG Society - Mar 2015
- Computer Arts Projects, Issue 149 - Apr 2011